Advance Products & Systems
IsoJoint® provides for current control by separating pipe work into distinct zones and effectively eliminating long-line currents. This assures increased plant and equipment life by reducing or eliminating corrosion damage.
- No inspection pits, vaults or maintenance needed - weld into place and direct bury - reliable, worry-free cathodic isolation
- Isolates stray currents impressed on the pipe from exterior forces such as electrical transmission systems, earth currents and currents flowing from point to point
- Non-conductive epoxy coatings help prevent shorts, both externally and internally
- Excellent bending and torsional resistance
- Earthquake resistant - Acts as a thrust block or joint